Frequently Asked Questions
Registering an account and creating ads
- How do I register an account?
- Click on Log In
- Enter your details in the ‘Register’ field. The user name is your email address and you choose your own unique password.
- You will receive and activation email within a few minutes. Please follow the instructions in this email. Don't you see the email in your inbox? Don't forget to check your spam folder.
- You log in with your email address and your unique password.
- Can I choose my own username?
- The username is always your email address.
- How can I change my account information?
- You can change your data yourself in My Account. After logging in, click on My Account at the top right and then click on My Profile. Don't forget to save your changes afterwards.
- I haven't received an activation email. What do I do?
- Sometimes the activation email is mistaken for spam or junk email. So remember to also check your spam folder. Are you sure you never received the email? If so, don't hesitate to contact our customer service.
- Forgotten your password?
- Go to Log in and click on Forgot password? Enter your email address and we will send you a link to create a new password. This may take a few minutes. Check your spam folder; as the email occasionally lands in the junk folder.d.
I am a seller
- How can I post an ad?
- Click on Post Ad in the top right of the menu and Log in. Follow the steps to upload photos, add information and finally post the ad online.
- Does my ad go online straight away?
- Yes, after you have created the advertisement, it is published online immediately.
- Where can I change, extend or remove my advertisements?
- Go to My Account in the menu and Log in. Click on My Ads. You can edit or delete your advertisements in the overview section.
- How long is my advertisement visible online?
- The period of publication for the advertisement is related to the option you have chosen. We will send you a reminder email to let you know when the advertisement expires. You always have the option to bump your advertisement up or to extend the expiry date.
- Why has my ad been removed?
I am a buyer
- How can I contact a seller?
- Use the contact form in the advertisement to send an email to the seller, or contact them by phone when the phone number is displayed.
- How do I search for specific equipment and quickly find what I'm looking for?
- Use the filter in the categories section or enter a keyword the search bar.
- Can I retrieve an ad that has been removed or deleted?
- No, this isn't possible.
- What should I do if I haven't received my product after payment?
- The best thing to do is contact the seller. It can be that your product is still on its way or that it hasn't been sent yet.
- Do you suspect fraud? Report and suspected fraud directly to the police.
- The product I have received is broken or incomplete
- Are you not satisfied with the product you have purchased? Please try to resolve any product issues together with the seller. RMG is not responsible for damaged or incomplete goods..
- What can I do if my purchase is below my expectations?
- Please call or email the seller with your findings.
- Are you unable to contact the seller or is it proving impossible to solve the matter together? Visit the website of the Legal Aid and Advice Centre. Here it is explained what steps you can take.
- Take your time to look carefully at the photos and contact the seller if anything is unclear or if you have any questions.
- Inspect the product thoroughly when you pick it up or upon receipt.
- Print the photos and other details of the seller, so you can contact the seller at a later date if needed.